Edge Loyalty Program Rules
Promotion Name: Edge
Edge is a rewards program offering a range of benefits, including access to restricted multi-table tournaments and Edge Rewards cash payments, to eligible Full Tilt Poker players. Edge players also keep the Full Tilt Points they earn, which can be used in the Full Tilt Store or to buy in to Full Tilt Points tournaments. Players achieve Edge status levels by maintaining a variety of rolling Full Tilt Points averages:
Edge Status Requirements
|Status Level||7-day Rolling Average (FTPs)||30-day Rolling Average (FTPs)||100-day Rolling Average (FTPs)|
When a player reaches a new Edge status level, they will receive a pop-up notifying them of their status and, if they have achieved Silver status or higher, detailing the rate at which they will earn Edge Rewards, followed by a Welcome Email.
All Edge status holders (Bronze status through Diamond status) are eligible to register for the daily Edge multi-table tournaments. The starting time for each tournament will alternative from day to day; players without an Edge status are restricted from entering:
- Daily at either 15:05 ET or 21:05 ET, 25 Full Tilt Point buy-in – prize pool consists of Tournament Dollars (T$) with a total value of $500
- Daily at either 15:05 ET or 21:05 ET, 25 Full Tilt Point buy-in – prize pool consists of Ring Game Tickets with a total value of $500
Bronze status players can register for two exclusive freeroll tournaments taking place each Sunday at 09:45 ET and 17:45 ET. The starting time for each tournament will alternate from week to week; players without an Edge status or those of Silver status or higher are restricted from entering:
- Sundays at either 09:45 ET or 17:45 ET, Bronze Status Freeroll – prize pool consists of Tournament Dollars (T$) with a total value of $1,000
- Sundays at either 09:45 ET or 17:45 ET, Bronze Status Freeroll – prize pool consists of Ring Game Tickets with a total value of $1,000
Edge Rewards cash payments
Edge Rewards are paid directly into eligible players’ accounts once per week. If a player moves between status levels during the qualifying period, their Edge Reward may be calculated based on different rates. If a player drops below Silver status requirements during this period, they will still be entitled to any Edge Reward earned beforehand.
Rolling Points Averages
A player’s rolling Full Tilt Points averages are calculated using all base Full Tilt Points earned between 00:00 ET and 23:59 ET during the following periods:
- 7-day average: The previous six days plus the current day
- 30-day average: The previous 29 days plus the current day
- 100-day average: The previous 99 days plus the current day
Please note that bonus points earned in promotions such as Happy Hour do not count towards the rolling points average.
Eligibility and Limitations
All players must meet Full Tilt Poker's eligibility requirements, and Full Tilt Poker reserves the right to modify these rules at any time, and for any reason, at its sole discretion.