The User agrees and acknowledges that:
- Full Tilt Poker will make reasonable efforts to ensure that deposits and withdrawals are processed in a timely manner. We give no warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the banking networks, failures on part of the processor or actions of other parties involved in the processing of funds that may result in processing delays, reprocessing or reversal of transactions or the seizure or freezing of funds, nor will we be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or seizure.
- We will not be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or loss as a result of invalid, incomplete or erroneous financial or personal data provided by the User with their deposit or withdrawal request.
- As part of Full Tilt Poker’s licensing agreement and in compliance with anti money laundering legislation, Users need to be aware they may be required to produce personal documentation (such as Government issued ID, bank statements and utility bills) upon request in order for their deposit or withdrawal to be processed. This allows Full Tilt Poker to help protect the Users and prevents Full Tilt Poker from being used as a vehicle for money laundering or fraud.
- Any cancelled or rejected withdrawal will be refunded to your account in the currency and amount debited from your Full Tilt Poker account balance with your original withdrawal request before currency conversion took place.
- Any returned deposit will be debited from your account in the currency and amount credited to your Full Tilt Poker account balance with your original deposit request after currency conversion took place.
- Full Tilt Poker is not a bureau de change (currency exchange). We are not responsible for any loss due to changes in exchange rate.
- Full Tilt Poker’s exchange rates are updated throughout each day and it is the User’s responsibility to check the applicable rates in our cashier before proceeding with transactions involving an exchange of currency. Full Tilt Poker will use XE's mid-market rate for deposits and withdrawals in currencies other than US Dollars, and will add a margin adjustment of 0.5%. For less liquid currencies a higher margin may apply.
- If the method of deposit is not an instant method, the exchange rate as described above in section 7 will be applied when we are provided a confirmation of the deposit by our payment processor.