Visit the New Features page to learn about the latest improvements made by Full Tilt Poker to our industry-leading online poker room.
Hotkeys put menu actions directly at your fingertips. You can use these Hotkeys to perform the following functions:
- Find Tournament by ID – Ctrl+T (Command+T on Mac)
- My Tournaments – Ctrl+R (Command+R on Mac)
- Check My Disconnect Time balance – Ctrl+D (Command+D on Mac)
- Auto Muck On/Off – Ctrl+M (Command+K on Mac)
- Display Bet Amounts – Ctrl+B (Command+B on Mac)
- Display Pot Totals – Ctrl+P (Command+P on Mac)
- Open Up Cashier – Ctrl+S (Command+S on Mac)
- Open the FTP Hand Replayer – Ctrl+H (Command+G on Mac)
- View My Waiting Lists – Ctrl+W (Command+E on Mac)
- Check My Ticket Balance – Ctrl+I (Command+I on Mac)
- Find a Player – Ctrl+F (Command +F on Mac)
- Tile Tables – Ctrl+9 (Command+9 on Mac)
- Cascade Tables – Ctrl+0 (Command+0 on Mac)
- Stack Tables – Ctrl+8 (Command+8 on Mac)
- Back to Default Size – Ctrl+6 (Command+6 on Mac)
- Back to Default size All – Ctrl+7 (Command+7 on Mac)
- Play Another (+Table) for Ring Games and Sit & Gos – Ctrl+’ (Command+’ on Mac)
Hotkeys are also listed alongside the items in the Requests menu, which can be found at the top of the game lobby.
Right-click on your avatar to change its emotion. In addition to its normal appearance, you can make your avatar appear happy, angry, or confused.
At any time, right click on the table or background to change the background theme for your table. You can play poker in the jungle, on the beach, or even in outer space!
Right-click on any seat at your table and choose "Put Me Here" -- the table and players will rotate so that you will be in that position.
When you select this option, whenever you open a table and sit down, regardless of what seat you choose, the table will rotate so that you are sitting at the bottom center seat.
Preferred Seat Selection
You can select your preferred seat at different types of tables with our Preferred Seat tab under Table Options in the Options dialog. Choose where you prefer to be seated at Full Ring, 6-Max and Heads-Up tables.