Take control and create your own tournament at Full Tilt Poker today.
Our Request Private Tournament feature hands you the controls to create your own tournaments. You decide the type of tournaments you want to play, when you want to play them, and who can enter them.
Request your Private Tournament through the Requests menu in the game lobby.
You can also use your own My Tournaments page, which is accessed via the My Promotions button in the Cashier to manage your Private Tournaments.
Customize Your Tournament
When you request a Private Tournament, you have the freedom to create the tournaments you want.
- Select from our full range of games and limit structures, from Hold ‘em and Omaha variations, to Stud, Draw and Mixed Games
- Choose your buy-in, from $1 + $0.10 to $1,000 + $50
- Control settings such as chip stack sizes and the speed that blinds increase
- Set the start time of your tournament. You have the option to set your tournament to repeat at the same time, either daily or weekly, up to five times
- Create a unique password players need to enter the tournament
If you opt for a custom name, your tournament request will need up to 72 hours for approval; otherwise your tournament will appear immediately in the game lobby.
The quickest and easiest way to set up your Private Tournament is to select one of our popular tournament templates. Choose the Quick Start option for a list of templates. Simply select your template and start time, create a password, and your tournament is open for registration.
Tournaments can be created up to three months in advance. The earliest your tournament can begin is four hours from the time it is created.
Please note that players must have earned a minimum of 100 Full Tilt Points to request a Private Tournament.
If you have any questions regarding requesting a Private Tournament, please contact email@example.com.