At Full Tilt Poker, we believe our players should be able to withdraw funds from their accounts as easily as they can make deposits.
To initiate your withdrawal, just follow these simple steps:
- Log on to Full Tilt Poker and click the "Cashier" button in the lobby to open the Cashier window.
- Click on the "Withdrawal" button above your personal information.
- Your personal information must be confirmed in the "Withdrawal Start Page" window.
- If you have a preferred withdrawal option associated with your account, you may make an immediate withdrawal request by clicking on "Select".
- If you do not have any immediately available withdrawal options associated with your account or you wish to withdraw using a different option, please see below.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw along with any other required account information and click "Continue".
- Confirm your withdrawal amount and account information, and click "Confirm Withdrawal".
If you do not want your preferred options, you may create an account with another payment method from the options shown below, depending on your country of residence. Please note that to protect the security and integrity of your player account, you will be required to create a payment processor account if:
- You do not already have a payment method associated with your Full Tilt Poker player account.
- You funded your player account using a deposit only method or a player-to-player transfer
Please note, in order to withdraw funds from your Full Tilt Poker account, you must have previously made at least one successful real-money deposit. Also, for security reasons, withdrawals will not be approved to new payment method accounts until at least one deposit has been made to Full Tilt Poker using that account. This does not apply to Local Bank Transfers or Check Withdrawals.
We offer a variety of payment methods to meet your specific needs. Please note that the amount you may be able to withdraw from your player account may vary depending on your balance and the frequency of your transactions.
Withdrawal options offered are dependent on your country of residence. Please return to our Payment Methods page to determine options available in your country of residence.
Full Tilt Poker reserves the right to use additional eligibility criteria to determine the withdrawal options players may be offered at any given time.
In addition to the above methods, you can also transfer funds to your PokerStars account. Please see our PokerStars account transfer page for more details.
An email notification from Full Tilt Poker will be sent to you confirming each transaction made within your account. Always refer to your confirmation email after you've made a withdrawal to confirm how your funds were processed.
In special cases, additional information may be required for a withdrawal to be processed.